- 100 g 70% Chocolate
- 100 g Butter
- 50 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 75 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180C. Lightly coat ramekins with butter then cocoa powder and set aside.
Melt the Chocolate and Butter in the Thermomix for 4 Min/40C/Speed 2. Set aside and clean and dry mixing bowl.
Add the raw sugar and mill for 10 sec/Speed 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Insert the Butterfly.
Add the eggs and egg yolks and beat for 3 Min/37C/Speed 4.
After beating the eggs and sugar, keeping the Butterlfy in, turn the Speed to 2 and slowly add the melted chocolate back into the mixing bowl throught the lid.
Once the chocolate is incorporated, keep beating and slowly weigh in the plain flour. (Pre-weigh if using a TM31 or TM21).
Mix till just incorporated.
Pour into prepared dishes and bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
Serve straight away!
Accessories you need
Due to intollerances, I always use Gluten Free flour (I make a Gluten Free Flour mix from the Thermomix Gluten Free Wheat Free Cookbook) and prefer it Gluten Free as it's easy to over mix with 'normal' flour.
I use rapadura sugar instead of raw and skip the milling stage. You could substitute for honey too if preferred.
Try to use the best chocolate you can afford - I make it with 70% Lindt or 70% Organic Green & Blacks.
Be sure to flour your ramekins!! You don't want any cake sticking to them and being ruined!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo