THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams chocolate (white, milk or dark), Broken into smaller pieces
- 90 grams cream
Weigh in chocolate and blitz for 5 - 10 seconds on speed 8.
Weigh in cream. Set thermomix to temperature 50 for 2 minutes at speed 5.
Scrap down sides and cook for a further 1 minute on speed 4 at temperature 50.
Transfer to a seperate bowl ad allow to cool before adding it to your favourite cake!
This makes a thick ganache which is perfect for use under foundant when covering cakes. It doesn't take a great deal of time for it to cool either making it nice a quick.
If you're looking for a chocolate dip, you could also use this ganache. Its thick but at room temperature, great for dipping in!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Energy balls
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Lemon Bars
- Chicken tikka masala
- Chocolate Chai Muffins (clone)