- 120 grams shortbread, i used tenina's lime shortbread recipe
- 250 grams Philly cheese, softened
- 15 grams vanilla extract
- 40 grams Cacao
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 220 grams dark chocolate
- 20 grams coconut oil
- edible glitter
Place shortbread and raw sugar in bowl; grate 5 seconds, sp 7
add vanilla, cacao and philly, mix for 10 seconds, sp 5.
Scrape out into a bowl and roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and pop in fridge to set till firm.
Add chocolate to TM bowl and grate 5 seconds, sp 8, scrape down sides and add coconut oil. Cook 5min, 50deg, sp 2, pour into separate bowl then dip refridgerated balls into mixture and dust with edible glitter. Set at room temp then pop into fridge.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chocolate Glitter Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Chocolate avocado cake