- 120 grams shortbread, i used tenina's lime shortbread recipe
- 250 grams Philly cheese, softened
- 15 grams vanilla extract
- 40 grams Cacao
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 220 grams dark chocolate
- 20 grams coconut oil
- edible glitter
Place shortbread and raw sugar in bowl; grate 5 seconds, sp 7
add vanilla, cacao and philly, mix for 10 seconds, sp 5.
Scrape out into a bowl and roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and pop in fridge to set till firm.
Add chocolate to TM bowl and grate 5 seconds, sp 8, scrape down sides and add coconut oil. Cook 5min, 50deg, sp 2, pour into separate bowl then dip refridgerated balls into mixture and dust with edible glitter. Set at room temp then pop into fridge.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chocolate Glitter Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Variation HEALTHY CHOC WALNUT FUDGE (Keto)
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Choc Protein Balls
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Cacao turmeric latte