- 120 grams shortbread, i used tenina's lime shortbread recipe
- 250 grams Philly cheese, softened
- 15 grams vanilla extract
- 40 grams Cacao
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 220 grams dark chocolate
- 20 grams coconut oil
- edible glitter
Place shortbread and raw sugar in bowl; grate 5 seconds, sp 7
add vanilla, cacao and philly, mix for 10 seconds, sp 5.
Scrape out into a bowl and roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and pop in fridge to set till firm.
Add chocolate to TM bowl and grate 5 seconds, sp 8, scrape down sides and add coconut oil. Cook 5min, 50deg, sp 2, pour into separate bowl then dip refridgerated balls into mixture and dust with edible glitter. Set at room temp then pop into fridge.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chocolate Glitter Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Varoma Marble Cake
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars