- 230 g Malted Milk Biscuits
- 100 g Butter
- 40 g golden syrup
- 40 g Malt Milo, Or plain Milo
- 220 g milk chocolate
- 30 g icing sugar
- 40 g Milk
Grease/line a 18cm round tine or a slice pan
Break biscuits into TM chop 5 secs speed 5 we want chunky crumbs, you may have do blitz for a few extra seconds.
Add butter, golden syrup and Milo. Mix for 5 secs speed 4, then melt 3 mins 60 deg speed 2 Or until all the butter has melted.
Press firmly into tin and set aside. I usually put it into the fridge while making the icing.
Place chocolate in TM grate 10 sec speed 7. Add milk and icing sugar scrape down the sides. Melt 3 mins 60 deg speed 2.
Pour over base and refridgerate.
When set cut into pieces.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup