- 230 g Malted Milk Biscuits
- 100 g Butter
- 40 g golden syrup
- 40 g Malt Milo, Or plain Milo
- 220 g milk chocolate
- 30 g icing sugar
- 40 g Milk
Grease/line a 18cm round tine or a slice pan
Break biscuits into TM chop 5 secs speed 5 we want chunky crumbs, you may have do blitz for a few extra seconds.
Add butter, golden syrup and Milo. Mix for 5 secs speed 4, then melt 3 mins 60 deg speed 2 Or until all the butter has melted.
Press firmly into tin and set aside. I usually put it into the fridge while making the icing.
Place chocolate in TM grate 10 sec speed 7. Add milk and icing sugar scrape down the sides. Melt 3 mins 60 deg speed 2.
Pour over base and refridgerate.
When set cut into pieces.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Proste capuccino
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oat and Date Bites
- Potato Soup
- Veg Sandwich
- Date Loaf