- 2 Avocados
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 10 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Vanilla Bean (seeds only), or 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Chilled coconut cream
- 200 g Fresh Raspberries
Recipe is created for
Add dates, blend 10 seconds, Speed 9, scrape down sides and repeat until dates are finely chopped
Add avocados, blend 10 seconds, Speed 9. Scrape down sides
Add cacao, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla
Combine for 15 seconds, Speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Add butterfly, 20 seconds, Speed 4
Spoon into ramekins or serving dishes and chill until firm
Serve topped with a dollop of coconut cream and fresh raspberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix