- 2 Avocados
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 10 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Vanilla Bean (seeds only), or 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Chilled coconut cream
- 200 g Fresh Raspberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add dates, blend 10 seconds, Speed 9, scrape down sides and repeat until dates are finely chopped
Add avocados, blend 10 seconds, Speed 9. Scrape down sides
Add cacao, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla
Combine for 15 seconds, Speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Add butterfly, 20 seconds, Speed 4
Spoon into ramekins or serving dishes and chill until firm
Serve topped with a dollop of coconut cream and fresh raspberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Hotteok - (Korean dessert)