- 2 Avocados
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 10 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Vanilla Bean (seeds only), or 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Chilled coconut cream
- 200 g Fresh Raspberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add dates, blend 10 seconds, Speed 9, scrape down sides and repeat until dates are finely chopped
Add avocados, blend 10 seconds, Speed 9. Scrape down sides
Add cacao, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla
Combine for 15 seconds, Speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Add butterfly, 20 seconds, Speed 4
Spoon into ramekins or serving dishes and chill until firm
Serve topped with a dollop of coconut cream and fresh raspberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- Donna Hay's Classic Hot Cross Buns
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Artisan apple bread
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes