- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons Cacao or cocoa
- 100 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix 10 seconds, Speed 4 until well combined.
Line a loaf tin with baking paper (for easy removal) and press mixture into it.
Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, cut into bars or pieces and ENJOY!
I loved it so much that I wanted to share - super easy, guilt-free peanut butter-and-chocolate combo fix!
If using conventional peanut butters (like Kraft or Sanitarium), the oil stays combined with the peanut butter, remaining drier and the bar doesn’t stay together as well. As suggested in the comments, add some coconut oil to help this.
I have used a natural, oilier than usual peanut butter for this (Planet Organic smooth peanut butter) and it was fine. Mayvers or homemade ones maybe the same (oilier, with oil separating from the paste).
Keep the bars chilled as the warmth may cause it to crumble.
Use roasted almond butter instead of peanut butter for a Paleo version.
Use hulled tahini instead of peanut butter for a nut-free version.
Picture and recipe converted from Wholefood Simply, //www.wholefoodsimply.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Honey Carrots
- Oat bran cookies
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN