- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons Cacao or cocoa
- 100 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix 10 seconds, Speed 4 until well combined.
Line a loaf tin with baking paper (for easy removal) and press mixture into it.
Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, cut into bars or pieces and ENJOY!
I loved it so much that I wanted to share - super easy, guilt-free peanut butter-and-chocolate combo fix! I have used an oilier than usual peanut butter for this (Planet Organic smooth peanut butter) and it was fine.
Keep the bars chilled as the warmth may cause it to crumble.
Use roasted almond butter instead of peanut butter for a Paleo version.
Use hulled tahini instead of peanut butter for a nut-free version.
Picture and recipe converted from Wholefood Simply, //www.wholefoodsimply.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- French bread
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Smoked sausage frittata