- 140 g dark chocolate, in chunks
- 300 g cream
- 20 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, (or other flavorings of choice, see Options)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
8Recipe is created for
Place chocolate, cream, sugar and vanilla into TM bowl and heat together for 3 minutes at 50ºC on speed 1.
Insert Butterfly and with dial set to closed lid position, drop eggs and yolk into hole in lid as you mix for 1 minute on speed 2. Place MC on top and increase to speed 4 after you have added the eggs and yolk.
Divide between small dishes (Dariole moulds work well) and place them into the Varoma dish and tray.
Lightly rinse TM bowl and fill with 1L water. Set Varoma into position and cook for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Place choc pots into fridge until cooled before serving warm or cold
dusted with cocoa and with berry/mint leaf garnish and additional
whipped cream if desired.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops