- 370 g Chocolate melts
- 395 g condensed milk
- 55 g Butter
- 45 g Chocolate rum liqueur, (I used Bundaberg Rums Royal liqueur)
- 5 g Vanilla Bean Paste
- Toppings to coat the balls ie, coconut, cocoa, almonds, chocolate etc
Add the Chocolate melts into the TM Bowl and mill 7 Seconds/Speed 9.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the Rum. Cook 10 minutes/100 degress/Speed 3 MC removed. While this is cooking line a slice tray with baking paper
Add the Rum to the TM Bowl and mix 20 seconds/Speed3. Tranfer to prepared tray and refridgerate for a couple of hours until set
Once the mixture has come to a thick consistency use a teaspoon to scoop out some mixture and roll it into a ball. Roll the ball into your prefered topping and set aside to refridgerate. Do this until all mixture is used. Place the truffles into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
Accessories you need
You can swap the Rum Liqueur out for another alcohol or even a rum essence for a more kid friendly recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing