- 370 g Chocolate melts
- 395 g condensed milk
- 55 g Butter
- 45 g Chocolate rum liqueur, (I used Bundaberg Rums Royal liqueur)
- 5 g Vanilla Bean Paste
- Toppings to coat the balls ie, coconut, cocoa, almonds, chocolate etc
Add the Chocolate melts into the TM Bowl and mill 7 Seconds/Speed 9.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the Rum. Cook 10 minutes/100 degress/Speed 3 MC removed. While this is cooking line a slice tray with baking paper
Add the Rum to the TM Bowl and mix 20 seconds/Speed3. Tranfer to prepared tray and refridgerate for a couple of hours until set
Once the mixture has come to a thick consistency use a teaspoon to scoop out some mixture and roll it into a ball. Roll the ball into your prefered topping and set aside to refridgerate. Do this until all mixture is used. Place the truffles into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
Accessories you need
You can swap the Rum Liqueur out for another alcohol or even a rum essence for a more kid friendly recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake