- 1 Block Chocolate, Caramel
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 Pkt Arrowroot Biscuits
- Desicated coconut for rolling
- Food Coloring, Red/Green
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place biscuits and chocolate (roughly brocken) into bowl
Turbo 3-5 times
set aside in a mixing bowl
add condensed milk and mix with spatula
Add coconut and a few drops of food colouring into a small sandwich bag - shake and mix until all coloured
Roll 1 teaspoon on mix into a ball (using palms)
roll in coloured coconut
Accessories you need
You can also use other flavoured chocolate
Caramel = White balls
Peppermint = Green balls
Turkish Delight = Red balls
Keep palms wet with water to avoid sticking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free