- 1 Block Chocolate, Caramel
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 Pkt Arrowroot Biscuits
- Desicated coconut for rolling
- Food Coloring, Red/Green
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place biscuits and chocolate (roughly brocken) into bowl
Turbo 3-5 times
set aside in a mixing bowl
add condensed milk and mix with spatula
Add coconut and a few drops of food colouring into a small sandwich bag - shake and mix until all coloured
Roll 1 teaspoon on mix into a ball (using palms)
roll in coloured coconut
Accessories you need
You can also use other flavoured chocolate
Caramel = White balls
Peppermint = Green balls
Turkish Delight = Red balls
Keep palms wet with water to avoid sticking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles