- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 250 g white sugar
- 20 g glucose syrup
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
3h 10minPreparation 3h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a square cake tin (20 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place condensed milk, butter, sugar and glucose syrup into mixing bowl and cook 30 min/100°C/speed 3, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Add vanilla and chocolate and mix 20 sec/speed 4, until completely melted and combined. Working quickly, transfer mixture into prepared tin and smooth surface. Set aside at room temperature to cool (approx. 30 minutes). Once cool, transfer into refrigerator to set (approx. 2 hours).
- Once set, remove from tin and cut into squares (approx. 2-3 cm). Transfer into a sealable container or wrap up and give as a gift (see Tip).
Fudge can be stored in a sealable container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats