- 6 apples
- 100g coconut oil
- 100g Coconut Flour
- 100g walnuts
- 80g Coconut sugar
- pinch cinnamon
- 30g water
Peel and quarted the apple. Put in the TM bowl and chop for 4 secs speed 4.
Add the water and the cinnamon and cook on temp 80, speed 2 for 5 mins ot until soft
Spread the apple mixure in the pie dish,
Put the walnuts, coconut oil, sugar and flour into the mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs on speed 5. Spread crumble over the apple and cook in the over for 15-20 mins until golden and crispy.
Serve with TM custard !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins