- 12 pitted dates
- 125 g raw almonds
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4 heaped tsp butter, cocao
- 1 level tbsp coconut oil
- 140 g crunchy peanut butter, Natural
- 75 g raw cashews
- 80 g water
- 12 cubes dark chocolate
- 50 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
12 Dates, 125g Almonds, 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder, 4 Teaspoons of Cocao And 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil add to thermomix bowl and blend on speed 10 for 10 seconds. Place in a slice dish make sure you have cling wrap on the bottom.
Add to bowl 140g Natural Peanut Butter, 75g cashews, 1 Scoop of Protein Powder, 80g water and blend on speed 10 for 10 seconds add to bottom layer. repeat if needed
Melt 12 Squares of Dark Chocolate with 50g Coconut Oil on 50 deg speed 3 for 2 minutes and poor over 2nd Layer
Regrigerate and eat once chocolate has hardened
Portion size 4cm x 4cm goes lovely as a sweet treat after dinner with yogurt and fresh berries,
May need to dip spoon in hot water to spread the 2nd layer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce