- 100 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams dried apricots
- half can sweetened condensed milk
- 35 grams icing sugar
- 60 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Extra coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
Put chocolate in- speed 7, 3 seconds. SET ASIDE.
Put dried apricots in- speed 8, 8 seconds.
Add rest of ingredients including the chocolate to the. Mix together on speed 5 - 8 seconds. Scrape down if necessary mix 5 seconds speed 5.
Cover and refrigerate for awhile (this just makes rolling a little easier).
Roll into small balls and roll into coconut.
Keep refrigerated until needed.
These also freeze well.
I converted this recipe from "Wendys Kitchen Table"
Apricot and White Chocolate Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet