- 2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200 g Black Rice
- 550 g water
- 100 g raw suger
- 1 can Carnation milk
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Rice and water into Bowl 40min / 100° / Speed 1.5
3. Add sugar 15min / 80° / speed 1.5
4. Add Carnation milk while sugar is cooking pour half ,then combind other once finished
5. Transfer to Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake