- 135 grams sunflower seeds
- 1 level tablespoon Chia Seeds.
- 75 grams dates, pitted
- 75 grams naturally dried figs halved
- 75 grams natural sultanas
- 2 heaped tablespoon Shredded Coconut (or dessic), plus extra for rolling
- 1 heaped tablespoon Cacao (Raw)
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 level tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sunflower seeds in thermomix bowl, and chop for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Add all other ingredients and chop/blend for 60 seconds on speed 9.
Roll into balls, and roll balls in extra coconut.
Makes up to 30 balls depending on desired size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge