THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 eggs
- 480 grams cream
- 250 grams full fat milk
- 70 grams Coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients in bowl of thermomix and cook for 7 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 4. Chill in fridge or over ice bath until well chilled, (at least four hours) and then freeze. Alternatively, freeze until firm but not fully frozen, then cut up into pieces and place back in thermomix bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 9 and then for 15 seconds on speed 4, using spatula to fell. Put back in freezer to finish freezing
Accessories you need
You can use vanilla extract if you like, but it doesn't have those lovely vanilla seeds in and the flavour is not as authentic.
The coconut sugar gives the ice cream a beautiful light coffee hint. Even kids love it. And apparently coconut sugar is a 'healthier' alternative to refined sugar.
You can also use other sugars but the flavour change completly.
It can be done on the TM31 as well as TM5. The trick here is to mantain the temperature and to have a smooth ice cream.
This is a variation on Ben and Jerry's French vanilla ice cream, from their homemade ice cream and dessert book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Pumpkin and Zucchini soup
- Traditional Hot Cross Buns
- Sugar-Free Energy Love Hearts
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Mustard sauce
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Low carb cheesecake