- 200 grams almonds, raw
- 100 grams tahini
- 20 grams Cacao / cocoa
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams chia seeds, or desiccated coconut
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 pinch salt
Add all ingredients to the TMX bowl and blitz on Speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Spoon into small chocolate moulds or roll into balls and store in the fridge.
These have a slight 'stick to the roof of your mouth' quality making them perfect for a guilt free chocolate snack with a cup of tea or coffee!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza