- 200 grams almonds, raw
- 100 grams tahini
- 20 grams Cacao / cocoa
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams chia seeds, or desiccated coconut
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 pinch salt
Add all ingredients to the TMX bowl and blitz on Speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Spoon into small chocolate moulds or roll into balls and store in the fridge.
These have a slight 'stick to the roof of your mouth' quality making them perfect for a guilt free chocolate snack with a cup of tea or coffee!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies
- Vegan Cashew Cheese