- 200 grams almonds, raw
- 100 grams tahini
- 20 grams Cacao / cocoa
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams chia seeds, or desiccated coconut
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 pinch salt
Add all ingredients to the TMX bowl and blitz on Speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Spoon into small chocolate moulds or roll into balls and store in the fridge.
These have a slight 'stick to the roof of your mouth' quality making them perfect for a guilt free chocolate snack with a cup of tea or coffee!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta