- 500 g coconut flakes, or shredded or dessicated
- 50 g honey
- 30 g cocoa, or cacao or carob
- 5 g vanilla extract
Place coconut into mixing bowl, blend 1 1/2 min/speed 9 (or until you get a smoothe buttery consistency)
Scrape down sides of the bowl
Add honey, cocoa and vanilla. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 4
Spoon mixture into moulds and press down. Mixture can also be pressed flat onto a paper lined baking sheet. Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes.
Remove from mould or cut/break into pieces and serve.
Cocoa can be eliminated to make white fudge.
Nuts can be added along with the coconut for a nutty mixture
Mixture can be pressed onto a flat baking tray, refridgerated and then sliced.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins