- 500 g coconut flakes, or shredded or dessicated
- 50 g honey
- 30 g cocoa, or cacao or carob
- 5 g vanilla extract
Place coconut into mixing bowl, blend 1 1/2 min/speed 9 (or until you get a smoothe buttery consistency)
Scrape down sides of the bowl
Add honey, cocoa and vanilla. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 4
Spoon mixture into moulds and press down. Mixture can also be pressed flat onto a paper lined baking sheet. Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes.
Remove from mould or cut/break into pieces and serve.
Cocoa can be eliminated to make white fudge.
Nuts can be added along with the coconut for a nutty mixture
Mixture can be pressed onto a flat baking tray, refridgerated and then sliced.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake