- 500 g coconut flakes, or shredded or dessicated
- 50 g honey
- 30 g cocoa, or cacao or carob
- 5 g vanilla extract
Place coconut into mixing bowl, blend 1 1/2 min/speed 9 (or until you get a smoothe buttery consistency)
Scrape down sides of the bowl
Add honey, cocoa and vanilla. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 4
Spoon mixture into moulds and press down. Mixture can also be pressed flat onto a paper lined baking sheet. Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes.
Remove from mould or cut/break into pieces and serve.
Cocoa can be eliminated to make white fudge.
Nuts can be added along with the coconut for a nutty mixture
Mixture can be pressed onto a flat baking tray, refridgerated and then sliced.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Jam
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis