- oil, for greasing
- 300 g Milk
- 2 1/4 tsp Gelatine powder
- 300 g coconut yoghurt
- 2 tsp matcha powder (see Tips)
- 60 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- black sesame seeds, for garnishing (optional)
- white sesame seeds, for garnishing (optional)
- Lightly grease 6 moulds (125 ml capacity - see Tips) and set aside.
- Place milk into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/90°C/speed 1.
- Add gelatine and mix 1 min/speed 3. Transfer into a bowl or jug and set aside for 5-10 minutes to cool.
- Place coconut yoghurt, matcha powder, maple syrup and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 3.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 20 sec/speed 2.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 20 sec/speed 3.
- Place moulds onto a baking tray. Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain mixture into prepared moulds. Place into refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight until set.
- Turn out panna cottas onto plates and garnish with sesame seeds (optional) to serve.
You can purchase matcha powder at health food stores, some supermarkets and online.
You can use any type of moulds in this recipe - e.g. glass bowls, ceramic ramekins or tea cups, silicone moulds or dariole moulds. A lower, flatter shape will generally be easier to turn out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin