- oil, for greasing
- 300 g Milk
- 2 1/4 tsp Gelatine powder
- 300 g coconut yoghurt
- 2 tsp matcha powder (see Tips)
- 60 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- black sesame seeds, for garnishing (optional)
- white sesame seeds, for garnishing (optional)
- Lightly grease 6 moulds (125 ml capacity - see Tips) and set aside.
- Place milk into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/90°C/speed 1.
- Add gelatine and mix 1 min/speed 3. Transfer into a bowl or jug and set aside for 5-10 minutes to cool.
- Place coconut yoghurt, matcha powder, maple syrup and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 3.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 20 sec/speed 2.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 20 sec/speed 3.
- Place moulds onto a baking tray. Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain mixture into prepared moulds. Place into refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight until set.
- Turn out panna cottas onto plates and garnish with sesame seeds (optional) to serve.
You can purchase matcha powder at health food stores, some supermarkets and online.
You can use any type of moulds in this recipe - e.g. glass bowls, ceramic ramekins or tea cups, silicone moulds or dariole moulds. A lower, flatter shape will generally be easier to turn out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen