- 75 grams hot mashed potato
- 30 grams softened butter
- 180 grams icing sugar
- 20 grams cocoa
- 190 grams desicated coconut
- 200 grams chocolate, family block
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Use leftover TM mashed potato, (If doing this, no need to add additonal butter), or steam 2 potatoes
Put potato and butter in bowl. Beat 10 secs, speed 6.
Add icing sugar and cocoa. Beat 10 secs, speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut and mix 10 secs, speed 6. Scrape down sides again and remix if necessary.
Roll into small balls and refrigerate on thermomat/ baking paper.
Break chocolate in bowl. Grate 10secs, speed 8.
Melt chocolate, 2-3 mins, 50 degrees, spped 3. Transfer into shallow bowl.
Using a toothpick, or anything else suitable, dip CR balls into chocolate. Return to baking paper/thermomat and refrigerate.
Make yourself a delicious coffee or tea, and eat at least 3 immediately! ENJOY
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Sweet Potato Brownies