- 75 grams hot mashed potato
- 30 grams softened butter
- 180 grams icing sugar
- 20 grams cocoa
- 190 grams desicated coconut
- 200 grams chocolate, family block
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Use leftover TM mashed potato, (If doing this, no need to add additonal butter), or steam 2 potatoes
Put potato and butter in bowl. Beat 10 secs, speed 6.
Add icing sugar and cocoa. Beat 10 secs, speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut and mix 10 secs, speed 6. Scrape down sides again and remix if necessary.
Roll into small balls and refrigerate on thermomat/ baking paper.
Break chocolate in bowl. Grate 10secs, speed 8.
Melt chocolate, 2-3 mins, 50 degrees, spped 3. Transfer into shallow bowl.
Using a toothpick, or anything else suitable, dip CR balls into chocolate. Return to baking paper/thermomat and refrigerate.
Make yourself a delicious coffee or tea, and eat at least 3 immediately! ENJOY
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Peanut Drops
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Rum Balls
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Moist Chocolate Cake