- 220 grams coconut milk
- 1 can coconut cream, (400ml)
- 55 grams honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 4 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert butterfly whisk in to Thermomix
2. Add coconut milk, coconut cream, honey, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric and eggs to bowl
3. Cook for 10 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 2
4. Pour mixture into a shallow, freezable container or ice cube trays
5. Leave mixture to cool completely
5. Freeze for at least 8 hours
6. Take ice cube trays/shallow container out of the freezer and let sit for 10 minutes
7. If using a shallow container, cut ice cream into ice cube shape pieces and place in to Thermomix. If using ice cube trays, crack ice cream out of trays and put it straight into Thermomix
8. Blend for 3 minutes on speed 8. You may need to stop the Thermomix a couple of times to stir the mixture to ensure even consistency
9. Serve immediately and freeze any leftovers (if you have any once you start eating it!)
Tastes amazing with toppings such as shaved and toasted coconut, fresh raspberries or blueberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars