Coconut Turmeric Ice Cream
- 220 grams coconut milk
- 1 can coconut cream, (400ml)
- 55 grams honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 4 eggs
9h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 9h 0min
1. Insert butterfly whisk in to Thermomix
2. Add coconut milk, coconut cream, honey, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric and eggs to bowl
3. Cook for 10 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 2
4. Pour mixture into a shallow, freezable container or ice cube trays
5. Leave mixture to cool completely
5. Freeze for at least 8 hours
6. Take ice cube trays/shallow container out of the freezer and let sit for 10 minutes
7. If using a shallow container, cut ice cream into ice cube shape pieces and place in to Thermomix. If using ice cube trays, crack ice cream out of trays and put it straight into Thermomix
8. Blend for 3 minutes on speed 8. You may need to stop the Thermomix a couple of times to stir the mixture to ensure even consistency
9. Serve immediately and freeze any leftovers (if you have any once you start eating it!)
Tastes amazing with toppings such as shaved and toasted coconut, fresh raspberries or blueberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grancy's Golden Syrup Dumplings
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Pitaya & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Raw Sticky Caramel Slice
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- LOWER Carb Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Condensed Milk Balls
- Ricotta and Lemon Cake (LCHF,GF)
- Raw Energy Balls