- 15 medjool dates, remove the pits
- 140 gram Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1.5 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
Put all ingrediants into TM. Press turbo about 10-15 times until all the ingredients blend together.
Try to roll some into a ball, if it's too crumbly and won't hold, press turbo a few more times.
Once its holding its shape, you can roll it into balls, or logs, or press into a pan and cut as squares.
You can roll into balls or else press into a pan and cut
If you roll it into balls, take off any rings to stop them getting bits stuck in them
This is a great nut and dairy free treat!
You can store in a air tight container for a few days, if you can resist eating them.
You can half or double the recipe very easily, just note that it may take a bit longer or shorter to blend together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Ooey Gooey Decadent Brownie with Whittaker’s Bundaberg Ginger Caramel
- Snicker Bliss Balls