- 15 medjool dates, remove the pits
- 140 gram Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1.5 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingrediants into TM. Press turbo about 10-15 times until all the ingredients blend together.
Try to roll some into a ball, if it's too crumbly and won't hold, press turbo a few more times.
Once its holding its shape, you can roll it into balls, or logs, or press into a pan and cut as squares.
You can roll into balls or else press into a pan and cut
If you roll it into balls, take off any rings to stop them getting bits stuck in them
This is a great nut and dairy free treat!
You can store in a air tight container for a few days, if you can resist eating them.
You can half or double the recipe very easily, just note that it may take a bit longer or shorter to blend together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Choc Peppermint Bliss Balls
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Kids lollies
- Chocolate sour cream cake
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls