- 65 grams Sago
- 400 grams full cream milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Weigh Sago,Milk,Vanilla & Sugar into TM bowl. Add egg yolks .Mix
together Speed 5/3 Sec.
Set aside the egg whites for later.
Cook 100 Degrees/ , speed 3 for 23 Minutes. Sago will be translucent & mixture thick.
Transfer to a clean, dry glass bowl while you mix the egg whites.
Wash your TM bowl thoroughly and I dry mine also with hair dryer to make sure all moisture is gone or whites won't beat properly.
Insert butterfly to bowl. Add egg whites 37 degrees C, speed 3.5, for 2mins.
Take out the butterfly & put the sago mixture into bowl, mix together,/Speed 3 until all mixed together.
Now pour into prefered bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This is my family recipe handed down from my mother Wanda.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Muesli bars
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf