- 1 heaped tablespoon Butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 g Milk
- 100 g flour
- 100 g raw sugar
- 35 g unsalted butter
- 150 grams orange juice
- zest of orange, (optional)
- 3 heaped tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 2 level tablespoon brandy
- 2 level tablespoons water
1h 0minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
To make the crepe batter add 1 tablespoon of butter into the mixing bowl and melt 1min/90c/sp1
Add all other ingredients and mix 10sec/sp6. Let it sit for 30min.
Heat a frying pan over medium high heat, add a little butter. Tilting the pan slightly, pour into enough batter to just cover the base. Cook for 1-2 min until base of the crepe is slightly browned and flip over the crepe to brown the other side. Transfer to a plate and repeat until batter is used.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
To make the sauce add the sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 2sec/sp6.
Add the water and cook 3min/90c/sp3 to dissolve the sugar.
Add the butter 4-5min/100c/sp2.
Peel 2 strips of orange zest with a peeler and julienne it very finely. (if using)
Add peel and orange juice 3min/100c/sp1.
Pour in the Grand Marnier and Brandy and just soft stir to combine.
Now transfer the sauce to a hot frying pan and while it keeps simmering dip a crepe into the sauce, fold it into quarters and place on a serving plate.
Repeat with remaining crepes.
Accessories you need
The ingredients in this recipe can be doubled.
For an extra effect, splash some extra brandy onto the crepe and flambe it before transferring to the plate.
Serve with Vanilla Ice-cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Champagne waffles & Pomegranate cream
- Chocolate & Roses
- Carrot & Walnut Sourdough bread
- Delicious Nut Braid
- No Bake Lemon Tart
- Rawsome Chocolate
- Almond Crescents
- Delicious wholesome Raisin Bread
- Pear & Pecan Bread
- Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies
- Raw Caramel Slice
- italian white bean and tuna dip