- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoons Raw honey or maple syrup
8Recipe is created for
In Thermomix combine the following:
- 3 ripe bananas,
- 1x 270ml can of ayams coconut cream,
- 1tbs raw honey or maple syrup
Process speed 8 for 15 seconds. Pour into a thermoserver or container and freeze over night or for 6-8 hours. Let defrost slightly before serving.
Accessories you need
Check out my website www.thewholesomehousewife.com.au for more delicious Thermomix recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.