- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoons Raw honey or maple syrup
Recipe is created for
In Thermomix combine the following:
- 3 ripe bananas,
- 1x 270ml can of ayams coconut cream,
- 1tbs raw honey or maple syrup
Process speed 8 for 15 seconds. Pour into a thermoserver or container and freeze over night or for 6-8 hours. Let defrost slightly before serving.
Accessories you need
Check out my website www.thewholesomehousewife.com.au for more delicious Thermomix recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.