- 200 g dark chocolate
- 300 g Fruit cake, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp Cointreau
- cocoa, for dusting
Recipe is created for
1. Chop chocolate on Sp 8 for 30 secs
2. Melt chocolate for 2 mins/50 degrees/Sp 3
3. Add fruit cake and Cointreau. Mix on Sp 6 until combined.
4. Roll mixture into balls
5. Dust with cocoa. Makes 20.
Accessories you need
In place of Cointreau you can substitute rum, brandy or any liqueur.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Keto Chocolate Cake
- Brownies - from the Family Circle Kids Cookbook
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate Crunch Slice