- 1000 g dark chocolate, min 75% cocoa and ensure chocolate is roughly chopped or small buttons
- 500 g cream, single pouring cream or 35% thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
Place cream in TM bowl. Set time 5 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Add chocolate to TM bowl. Set time 3 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 3. Repeat this step if required if chocolate is not completely melted.
Ganache should be completely smooth and silky.
Use immediately or store in a sealed container for 1 week.
Ganache can also be stored in a sealed container and frozen.
Dark chocolate ganache is a 1:2 measurement. To make a larger or smaller batch just ensure your chocolate measurement is double your cream measurement.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice