- 40 g Mixed Nuts, optional eg: cashew, almonds, macadamias
- 5 g dried goji berries, optional
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 1 cm Cube fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 30 g cacao wafers/ powder
- 260 g Dried Dates
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut, reserve 40g for coating
Recipe is created for
1. mill cacao wafers (if usinig) 20 sec, sp9 or until powder consistency.
2. Add nuts, seeds, goji berries, spices into TM bowl and on closed lid position turbo 1 second 2-3 times.
2. 3. Add dates and 10g coconut, blend 25-30 seconds speed 9 or until a workable dough consistency is achieved
3. Roll into balls and coat in desiccated coconut
Refrigerate or freeze to store
will harden slightly when chilled.
For healthiest option use organic ingredients.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, grain free and processed sugar free it is lovely without the nuts as well if you prefer nut free!
placing dough onto a thermomat and working with wet hands makes easy work of rolling into balls.
Recipe was adapted from awaken the change within health retreat – Cyndi Omeara, Kim morrison and Carren smith
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake