- 100 g almonds
- 40 g Cashews
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g oats
- 250 g pitted dates
- 10 g psyllium husks
- 10 g cacao powder
- 40 g Rice malt syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- Desiccated Coconut, for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds and oats into the Thermomix bowl and grind 10 sec on speed 9.
Add the dates and chop 30 sec on speed 6.
Place the psyllium husks, cacao powder, Rice malt syrup and ginger into the bowl and mix to combine for 10 sec on speed 6.
Shape the mixture into bite sized balls, mixture will look dry but comes together easily when squeezed together in your hand and rolled into a ball. Toss in the desiccated coconut to coat.
Store in the fridge.
Suitable for TM5 & TM31 users.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet