- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Goji Berries
- 3 level tbsp cacao powder, organic or cocoa
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp water
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add pistachios and cashew nuts to the bowl and blend 4 sec/speed 5. You may need to do it again depending on the consistency you like. Then set aside.
- Add the following ingredients to the bowl: dates, walnuts, cranberries, goji berries, cacao powder, natural vanilla extract and water. Mix 8-10 sec/speed 7. It needs to be a sticky crumb.
- Add reserved nut mix to bowl. Add the shredded coconut. Mix all ingredients for 10 sec/speed 1.5. If its too dry add another 1/2 tsp of water and mix again. Then roll into balls. Store in the freezer in a container until your going to eat them as they are very soft. Take them out a couple of minutes before eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.