- 1 litres Full cream UHT milk, (Room temperature)
- 200 g Good quality pot set yogurt, (Greek, natural, or vanilla)
- 100 g full cream milk powder
- 40-60 g sugar
- 1 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, (Optional)
- 100 g cream, (Optional)
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Select the automated recipe - ‘plain yogurt’.
- Follow the Automated recipe prompts using the above amounts for each ingredient.
- Refrigerate yogurt once the 8hr incubation time finishes.
Accessories you need
NOTE: Once ready, reserve 200g of yogurt for your next batch.
Add fresh fruit of your choice to this yogurt when serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Marinade
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Fee's Ginger Crunch
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Brayden's Keto Kupcakes
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits
- S'mores Brownie