- 250 g Your Choice of Milk, (e.g. cashew nut milk)
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- dash cinnamon
- tablespoon your choice of dried fruit (e.g. dates, apricots, cranberries, sultanas, goji berries etc.), (optional, to decorate)
8Recipe is created for
Put the milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cacao powder and cinnamon in your bowl.
Stir on 37 degrees speed 4 for 10 minutes.
Decorate with some goji berries and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake