- 250 g Your Choice of Milk, (e.g. cashew nut milk)
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- dash cinnamon
- tablespoon your choice of dried fruit (e.g. dates, apricots, cranberries, sultanas, goji berries etc.), (optional, to decorate)
Recipe is created for
Put the milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cacao powder and cinnamon in your bowl.
Stir on 37 degrees speed 4 for 10 minutes.
Decorate with some goji berries and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect lemon tart
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Pickle spice mix
- Carrot Cake Cereal