- 250 g Your Choice of Milk, (e.g. cashew nut milk)
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- dash cinnamon
- tablespoon your choice of dried fruit (e.g. dates, apricots, cranberries, sultanas, goji berries etc.), (optional, to decorate)
8Recipe is created for
Put the milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cacao powder and cinnamon in your bowl.
Stir on 37 degrees speed 4 for 10 minutes.
Decorate with some goji berries and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- Donna Hay's Classic Hot Cross Buns
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Artisan apple bread
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes