- 170 grams white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (not skim)
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 75 grams golden syrup
- 50 grams glucose syrup
- 5 pinches Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt Crystals
1. If using a block of chocolate, break it up into single pieces and then place broken up chocolate into TM for 5 seconds, Speed 9. Remove milled chocolate and set aside, no need to clean bowl.
2. Now place all remaining ingredients into the TM, cook for 8mins at 100C on speed 3. With the MC removed.
3. Scrape the sides and bottom of bowl with spatula, if necessary.
4. Cook for a further 20mins at Varoma Temp on Speed 2, (Again remove MC to ensure the condensation does not drip back onto the fudge)
5. Add chopped chocolate into TM, 10 - 15 secs on Speed 3-4, ensure choc has melted. Repeat if necessary.
6. Pour into lined square 20 x 20cm tin or slice tin, or for a much easier option use a silicone baking tray with high walls - either square or retangle, refrigerate until set, usually around 2 hours. Then pop out of tray and slice into very small squares.
* Rock Salt can be used in place of Sea Salt Flakes however they may not dissolve completely
* Can be frozen, use air tight container or wrap in baking paper and then plastic wrap and keep up to 4 weeks.
Easy Caramel Fudge
* If the mixture isn't salty enough, sprinkle salt flakes evenly over the top of the mixture before placing into the fridge to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry