- 170 grams white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (not skim)
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 75 grams golden syrup
- 50 grams glucose syrup
- 5 pinches Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt Crystals
- 1. If using a block of chocolate, break it up into single pieces and then place broken up chocolate into TM for 5 seconds, Speed 9. Remove milled chocolate and set aside, no need to clean bowl.
2. Now place all remaining ingredients into the TM, cook for 8mins at 100C on speed 3. With the MC removed.
3. Scrape the sides and bottom of bowl with spatula, if necessary.
4. Cook for a further 20mins at Varoma Temp on Speed 2, (Again remove MC to ensure the condensation does not drip back onto the fudge)
5. Add chopped chocolate into TM, 10 - 15 secs on Speed 3-4, ensure choc has melted. Repeat if necessary.
6. Pour into lined square 20 x 20cm tin or slice tin, or for a much easier option use a silicone baking tray with high walls - either square or retangle, refrigerate until set, usually around 2 hours. Then pop out of tray and slice into very small squares.
* Rock Salt can be used in place of Sea Salt Flakes however they may not dissolve completely
* Can be frozen, use air tight container or wrap in baking paper and then plastic wrap and keep up to 4 weeks.
Easy Caramel Fudge
Accessories you need
* If the mixture isn't salty enough, sprinkle salt flakes evenly over the top of the mixture before placing into the fridge to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments