- 1 lime, zest
- 370 g white chocolate melts
- 45 g organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 6-7 whole glace clementines, or 170g glace orange slices, diced
- 30 g Coconut chips, (available in asian stores)
- 50 g organic puffed rice
- 50 g craisins
Place zest and chocolate into mixing bowl and mill for 10 secs/speed 9.
Add coconut oil and melt for 6 mins/37C/speed 1-2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20-30 secs// with the aid of the spatula.
Spread into lined 15cm baking tin and refrigerate. When completely set, turn out onto chopping board and cut into thin slices.
A yummy Festive Treat for kids in the kitchen!
Other users also liked...
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad