- 1 lime, zest
- 370 g white chocolate melts
- 45 g organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 6-7 whole glace clementines, or 170g glace orange slices, diced
- 30 g Coconut chips, (available in asian stores)
- 50 g organic puffed rice
- 50 g craisins
Place zest and chocolate into mixing bowl and mill for 10 secs/speed 9.
Add coconut oil and melt for 6 mins/37C/speed 1-2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20-30 secs// with the aid of the spatula.
Spread into lined 15cm baking tin and refrigerate. When completely set, turn out onto chopping board and cut into thin slices.
A yummy Festive Treat for kids in the kitchen!
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles