- 150 g Almonds raw
- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g craisins (dried cranberries)
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 25 g cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon Boiling water
Line a small/medium slice tin with baking paper. Add almonds and rolled oats to the TM bowl, speed 6, 3 secs form coarse crumbs. Add Cranberries, dates and Cacoa powder, speed 5, 10 secs at the 10secs start pouring the water into the top slowly for another 10 secs. The crumbs should have started to come together, pour the mix into the prepared tin and press down firmly. Refridgerate for 2 hours then cut into squares.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake