- 150 g Almonds raw
- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g craisins (dried cranberries)
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 25 g cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon Boiling water
Line a small/medium slice tin with baking paper. Add almonds and rolled oats to the TM bowl, speed 6, 3 secs form coarse crumbs. Add Cranberries, dates and Cacoa powder, speed 5, 10 secs at the 10secs start pouring the water into the top slowly for another 10 secs. The crumbs should have started to come together, pour the mix into the prepared tin and press down firmly. Refridgerate for 2 hours then cut into squares.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls