- 50g peanuts
- 70g rice bubbles
- 50g powdered milk
- 150g Peanut Butter
- 150g glucose or corn Syrup
- 80g brown sugar
- 60g Butter
Blitz Peanuts 5 seconds sp 7 MC on or until chopped to your liking.
Add Rice bubbles, Powdered Milk and Peanut butter and combine on sp 3 for 30 seconds.
Add Glucose, brown sugar and butter to a saucepan and bring to 115 degrees celsius stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add dry ingredients, stir vigorously.
Pour into a lined slice pan and pat down/spread.
Refridgerate for 1 hour or until set and then slice, i keep mine in an airtight container on the bench to keep them chewy in texture.
Accessories you need
Sub Cashews and Cashew butter for a peanut free version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE