- 50g peanuts
- 70g rice bubbles
- 50g powdered milk
- 150g Peanut Butter
- 150g glucose or corn Syrup
- 80g brown sugar
- 60g Butter
Blitz Peanuts 5 seconds sp 7 MC on or until chopped to your liking.
Add Rice bubbles, Powdered Milk and Peanut butter and combine on sp 3 for 30 seconds.
Add Glucose, brown sugar and butter to a saucepan and bring to 115 degrees celsius stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add dry ingredients, stir vigorously.
Pour into a lined slice pan and pat down/spread.
Refridgerate for 1 hour or until set and then slice, i keep mine in an airtight container on the bench to keep them chewy in texture.
Accessories you need
Sub Cashews and Cashew butter for a peanut free version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey