- 50g peanuts
- 70g rice bubbles
- 50g powdered milk
- 150g Peanut Butter
- 150g glucose or corn Syrup
- 80g brown sugar
- 60g Butter
Blitz Peanuts 5 seconds sp 7 MC on or until chopped to your liking.
Add Rice bubbles, Powdered Milk and Peanut butter and combine on sp 3 for 30 seconds.
Add Glucose, brown sugar and butter to a saucepan and bring to 115 degrees celsius stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add dry ingredients, stir vigorously.
Pour into a lined slice pan and pat down/spread.
Refridgerate for 1 hour or until set and then slice, i keep mine in an airtight container on the bench to keep them chewy in texture.
Accessories you need
Sub Cashews and Cashew butter for a peanut free version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing