- 4 eggs
- 120 grams coconut sugar (palm sugar), or white sugar
- 5 grams vanilla extract
- 180 grams coconut oil, or butter
- 270 grams gluten free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder, gluten free
- 10 feijoas
- 100 grams 85% dark chocolate, Green &amp;amp;amp; Blacks
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Gift Holiday Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand Appetizer Dessert Cake
Grind the spelt grain speed 10 for 1 min, if using it for the flour. Set aside.
Melt the coconut oil speed 100% 1 min, & set aside.
Beat the eggs & sugar with the vanilla for 1 min, speed 4.
Put the MC on and pour the melted oil onto the top of it, to drip slowly into the mixture, speed 1 min.
Once all the oil is in the mixture, turn off & open the lid, scrape down and add the flour mix, baking powder. Mix on speed 3 for 1 30 secs, until the batter is mixed together.
Place the raw, whole, peeled feijoas in the bottom of a greased 26cm cake tin, spreading them evenly & cutting larger ones in half if more than a mouthful.
Pour the batter over the feijoas carefully, so as not to displace them, & out to the sides of the cake tin.
Put the chocolate chunks into the batter between the feijoas, evenly spaced
Bake30-45 mins until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the cake part of the batter.
Serve with coconut cream, ice cream or custard.
You can use other seasonal fruit for this dish & other chocolate that you like.
Sprinkle the top with sliced almonds if you prefer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls