- 300 grams mint slice biscuits, or 1 pkt
- 250 grams cream cheese, softened
- 395 grams condensed milk, or 1 tin
- 100 grams hard peppermint lollies, crushed, eg crown mints
- 440 grams thickened cream, whipped
- 1 peppermint crisp bar, crushed
Line the base of a 23cm springform tin.
Place mint slice biscuits into TM bowl. Blitz sp 6/10sec. Transfer to springform tin and press down firmly. Chill.
Crush mints sp 8/20sec, set aside.
Whip cream, insert butterfly sp 3-4/45-60sec (or until desired consistancy). Remove butterfly, scrape out cream, set aside.
Beat cream cheese sp 8/5sec, insert butterfly again and whip sp 4/30 sec. Remove butterfly.
Add condensed milk and peppermint sweets, sp 6/30 sec.
Add whipped cream sp 3/10 sec.
Pour over base.
Freeze until firm.
Decorate with pepermint crisp bar
Peppermint lollies can be substituted for a different flavour, berry coulis, can be swirlled through once in tin for a fruity flavour or just mix through some frozen fruit in place of the crushed mints.
I have done this a few times, just using whatever peppermints and cream I have on hand, ie amounts in recipe do not need to be exact
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake