- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 50 grams sesame seeds
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams grass fed butter
- 150 grams rice malt syrup (fructose free) or honey (paleo)
Place all the seeds and coconut into the bowl and dry toast for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 .
Place the rice malt syrup (or honey) and butter in the bowl and heat for 5 minutes/Varoma temp/Speed 4.
Add back the dry ingredients that were set aside and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 3 .
Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place the mix in the tin, and press down firmly.
Refrigerate until set. Once firm, cut into bars or squares. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Place in the freezer to speed up setting time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup