- 400 grams Trail mix, Bought or make your own with your favourite selection of dried fruit, seeds and nuts
- 500 grams dark chocolate
- 50 coconut oil
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chocolate, coconut oil and vanilla bean paste and mix for 5 minutes/80/speed 3 until melted
Add trail mix and stir 30 seconds/Spd 4 Reverse until all combined
Pour into lined container (approx 20cm x 15cm depending on thickness preferred)
Allow to set in fridge, cut into small slices when set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Hedgehog Slice
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Nut Free Muesli Cookies
- Easy Peasy Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Almond and Chocolate Dukkah
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Muesli Rounds (Nut Free)
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter
- Nut Free Bliss Balls