- 1 level teaspoons lemon zest
- 70 grams lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 --- eggs
- 150 grams Butter or Ghee
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pour all the ingredients into the bowl. Cook 8 mins/70º/vel. 3.
Let it cool and enjoy.
GAPS lemon curd
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Devilled ham spread
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice