- 75 g ginger juice
- 750 g Puhoi Valley Half &amp; Half Milk
- 75 g white sugar
Recipe is created for
Add ginger pieces into mixing bowl, 5 sec/speed 10, scrape down, then repeat.
Using Nut Bag to squeeze out giner juice as much as possible.
Mixing bowl cleaned, add milk, 5 min/60 degree/speed 1.
Then 3 min/85 degree/speed 1, in the same time, scale on, adding white sugar.
While warming milk, evenly add well-stirred ginger juice in 6 small bows.
Pour hot milk into bowl with well-stirred ginger juice, and leave it for 2 min.
Serve warm or cold !
Accessories you need
Substitude Half & Half milk to 50% Blue Top milk & 50% fresh cream.
150g ginger to make about 75g ginger juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake