- 75 g ginger juice
- 750 g Puhoi Valley Half &amp; Half Milk
- 75 g white sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ginger pieces into mixing bowl, 5 sec/speed 10, scrape down, then repeat.
Using Nut Bag to squeeze out giner juice as much as possible.
Mixing bowl cleaned, add milk, 5 min/60 degree/speed 1.
Then 3 min/85 degree/speed 1, in the same time, scale on, adding white sugar.
While warming milk, evenly add well-stirred ginger juice in 6 small bows.
Pour hot milk into bowl with well-stirred ginger juice, and leave it for 2 min.
Serve warm or cold !
Accessories you need
Substitude Half & Half milk to 50% Blue Top milk & 50% fresh cream.
150g ginger to make about 75g ginger juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream