THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 225 grams plain flour
- 35 grams cornflour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 2 eggs, separated
- 375 grams buttermilk
- 30 grams golden syrup
- 60 grams light olive oil, or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100 grams Butter
- 160 grams cream
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1). Measure plain flour, cornflour, baking powder, bicarb soda, brown sugar, ground ginger, allspice and cinnamon, and sea salt falkes into "Closed lid" . Mix 5 seconds / speed 5
2). Add buttermilk, 2 egg yolks (save the egg whites), golden syrup, and oil. Mix 10 seconds / Speed 5. Scrape down bowl and mix again for 5 seconds / speed 5.
Set aside in a serperate bowl. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
3). in clean "Closed lid" , insert butterfly. Add reserved 2 egg whites and 1 tsp sugar. Mix 2 mins / speed 4 or until stiff peaks form. Remove butterfly and fold whipped egg whites into batter with a spatula.
4). Cook waffles according to waffle maker instructions until golden brown.
- 1). Add all toffee sauce ingredients to a clean "Closed lid" and cook 5 minutes / varoma / speed 2, with simmering basket on top of mixing bowl lid.
2). Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for another 5 minutes / Varoma / speed 2.
serve drizzled over warm gingerbread waffles with maybe some ice cream too.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Paleo Granola
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Apple, Raspberry, White Chocolate Desert
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Milkshake - Nutella for 2
- Condensed Milk Icecream