- 180 grams SR flour
- pinch salt
- 30 grams Butter, cubed
- 110 grams golden syrup
- 70 grams Milk
- 30 grams Butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 140 grams golden syrup
- 310 grams water
- Place flour, salt and butter in the mixing bowl, 5 seconds, speed 5
- Add golden syrup and milk 10 seconds speed 4 scrape down sides and again 10 seconds speed 4.
- Dollop mixture into top Varoma tray, leaveling a gap as the spread. Make about 6 to 12 dollops (bigger ones will take a little longer however. ) Set aside.
- No need to rinse bowl. Add all of the syrup ingredients. Place Varoma into position. Varoma, speed 1, 15 to 20 minutes.
Pour sauce over each servingYou can now either transfer everything to your thermoserver or dish up and pour syrup over each serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding