- 300 grams toasted marshmallows with coconut
- 400 grams Turkish delight
- 40 grams roasted, blanched almonds
- 70 grams roasted pistachios
- 450 grams white chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Grease two cake bar tins, line bases with baking paper
2. Put marshmallow, turkish delight, almonds and pistachios and almonds into TM bowl.
3. Turbo 1-2 secs until coarsely chopped.
4. Remove from TM Bowl and put aside.
5. Add in chocolate, broken into pieces. Grate 10 sec/speed 8
Melt chocolate for 5mins/50C/speed 3.
6. Add in chopped nuts, marshmallows and turkish delight, mix 20sec/speed 3.
7. Working quickly, spread into prepared pans and push down firmly to flatten the top.
8. Refrigerate until set.
9. Remove from pan and slice.
White Christmas will keep up to 4 weeks in the fridge.
Can make your own marshmallows and roasted nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake