- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g Kefir or buttermilk
- 150 g coconut butter/oil
- 80 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 50 g whole golden flaxseed rolled
- 290 g almond meal
- 50 g golden flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt to taste
- 170 g walnuts chopped
- 100 g cocoa nibs or choc chips
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg spice or wattle seed
- 2 granny smith apples diced
Grind almonds to make almond meal on speed 8, 15 seconds. Weigh into the TM bowl the rest of the dry ingredients. Combine on reverse speed 5 for 5 seconds. Place to side in a medium bowl.
In the clean TM bowl place the wet indredients and combine speed 5 for 30 seconds. Continue mixing on reverse, speed 5 and slowly add the dry ingredients throught the top, using the spatula.
Place onto oiled trays in balls using spatula and press down with a fork. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the cookies are golden. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
Accessories you need
Rolled Golden Flaxseed doesn't require soaking, if using other types of flaxseed soak in kefir for 1 hour before making cookies.
The almond meal can be replaced with oats. Whole rolled oats are best cut finer for a couple of seconds in thermomix, speed 8, 2 seconds . The cooking time of the cookie's comes down to 15-20 minutes when oats are used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix