- 60 g almonds
- 60 g cashews
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 120 g dates
- 60 g sultanas, /raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except coconut into bowl and blend for 60 seconds on speed 9. Roll into balls then in coconut (*see tip) and refrigerate until firm.
I like to pop the coconut in a zip-lock bag and place the balls in (maybe 6-8 at a time, or as many as you can fit with room to move), zip up, shake around and hey-presto- done! No need to worry about filling a bowl/plate with coconut and rolling one at a time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Ooey Gooey Decadent Brownie with Whittaker’s Bundaberg Ginger Caramel
- Snicker Bliss Balls
- S'more slice