- 60 g almonds
- 60 g cashews
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 120 g dates
- 60 g sultanas, /raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except coconut into bowl and blend for 60 seconds on speed 9. Roll into balls then in coconut (*see tip) and refrigerate until firm.
I like to pop the coconut in a zip-lock bag and place the balls in (maybe 6-8 at a time, or as many as you can fit with room to move), zip up, shake around and hey-presto- done! No need to worry about filling a bowl/plate with coconut and rolling one at a time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 5 Ingredient Easy peasy Salted Caramel fudge
- The best Easy peasy Chocolate mousse
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Chocolate Custard
- Get Moreish Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Shirl's Chocolate Cake
- Choc Cream Cheese Icing
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies