- 100 g medjool dates, With pips removed after weighing
- 200 g walnuts
- 130 carrots, Peeled and chopped 2.5cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 40 g dessicated coconut, Plus extra for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Creamy tuna dip
- Bounty Cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies