- 100 g medjool dates, With pips removed after weighing
- 200 g walnuts
- 130 carrots, Peeled and chopped 2.5cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 40 g dessicated coconut, Plus extra for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blend all ( except the extra coconut)
Rill into walnut size balls and roll again in the extra coconut.
Place in the fridge to firm up.
Accessories you need
Healthy ... and yummy 😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake