- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 60 g organic coconut sugar
- 500 g organic almond milk
- 50 g Corn Flour
- 2 organic eggs
- macadamia nuts, unsalted, crushed
- Pulverise the sugar and dark chocolate for 20 seconds on speed 9.
- Add milk, corn flour and eggs and cook on 90ºC for 9 minutes on speed 4.
- Pour into 6 serving cups. Will thicken further upon cooling.
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts on custard bowls.
Accessories you need
Allergy Note: For those with allergies, you can substitute the almond milk with coconut milk and substitute the eggs with egg replacer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen