- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 60 g organic coconut sugar
- 500 g organic almond milk
- 50 g Corn Flour
- 2 organic eggs
- macadamia nuts, unsalted, crushed
- Pulverise the sugar and dark chocolate for 20 seconds on speed 9.
- Add milk, corn flour and eggs and cook on 90ºC for 9 minutes on speed 4.
- Pour into 6 serving cups. Will thicken further upon cooling.
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts on custard bowls.
Accessories you need
Allergy Note: For those with allergies, you can substitute the almond milk with coconut milk and substitute the eggs with egg replacer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake