- 2 Pears
- 3.5 tablespoons Gut lovin' gelatin, (Sarah Wilsons)
- 80 grams water
- Peel, core and chop pears into 2cm cubes. Your could leave the skin on if you don't mind your gummies a bit grittier.
- Place diced pear into the bowl and cook 4 mins 100 S1
- While cooking disolve the gelatin in the cold water and let stand
- When the pears are cooked, blend them for 20sec S7
- Add set gelatin and blend 20sec S4
- Pour into a shallow tray to set or use some silicon moulds. Place in the fridge until set normally around 30 minutes.
You can double this mixture easily.
You can use any fruit (citrus and pineapple don't work as well - It didn't set). I have used frozen berries but you need to strain the mixture if you don't like the raspberry/strawberry seeds.
You may need to add sweetner if your fruit is not very sweet. I use a drop or two of Stevia if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Vita Brit Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince